The 2019 Rugby World Cup/RWC will be held for the ninth time in Japan. This highly anticipated event will be held from September 20 to November 2, 2019. There are 12 automatic qualifications for the upcoming matches based on the top three teams in their groups during the 2015 tournament that held in England. The teams that qualify automatically are Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France, England, Georgia, Italy, and Japan. Italy will be in Group B along with South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and Namibia.
The match schedule for Italy is as follows:
- Sunday, Sep 22, 2019, at Hanazono Rugby Stadium, Osaka Prefecture
Italy vs. Namibia, Pool B, Match 5. Local time kick off 14:15
- Thu, Sep 26, 2019, at Fukuoka Hakatanomori Stadium, Fukuoka Prefecture
Italy vs. Canada, Pool B, Match 11. Local time kick off 16:45
- Fri, 4 Oct 2019 at Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa, Shizuoka Prefecture
Italy vs. South Africa, Pool B, Match 23. Local time kick off 18:45
- Sat, Oct 12, 2019, Toyota Stadium, Aichi Prefecture
Italy vs. New Zealand, Pool B, Match 34. Local time kick off 13:45
After finding the winner and runner-up, then they will continue to the semi-finals with a knockout.
The following is the match schedule after the pool draw
- October 19-20 are The Quarter-Finals
- October 26-27 are The Semi-Finals
- November 1 is The Bronze Final
- November 2 is The Final
For viewers and fans who cannot come directly to watch, there is no need to be disappointed. You can view this match directly at ITV from your home. Also, the channel that will broadcast the 2019 Rugby World Cup in Italy is Sky Sports, BT Sport, or BBC. For viewers who cannot watch it through TV broadcasts, they can watch online through live streaming via ITV Hub or DMAX.